Monday 30 June 2008

Three week taper !

The joy of swimming in calm waters indoors this morning was hard to put into words . This week I am swimming gently just easing my muscles , so a short session this morning was perfect . I just wish that my sun burn would calm down I look like Rudolph - what will they say at the conference today !!! I also discoverd to my dismay that I did infact get got at by the jellies , just didnt feel them until last night when the itching started - all round my tum the little critters must have got inside my cozzie ....Arghhhhh

2 comments:

cal said...

congrats ! that must be the first time that little critters have rumaged in your cozzie in quite a while.....ha

so, how long to go now ..and why the THREE week taper. are you getting soft or what ??

lol cal

cal said...

btw i'm doing a realllly long 2.2k swim this weekend. i know i know, you are impressed. thank you thank you etc.

www.d2adrenaline.com