Sunday 1 June 2008

Heron Lake

Sunday at 5.15am I was collecting Chris and heading to Heron Lake - just near to Heathrow - yes you can see the planes as they que up to land. 6.15am in we got I was very very muscle sore - cant think why !!!!!! Chris did 4 laps and I managed 7 - each lap is 1,000m approx.
As we were swimming it was great to pass with ease the triathletes in their state of the art tri suits ...hee hee hee. I used the swim as a gentle swim after yesterday however my shoulders were starting to cry out to me , hence just 7k this morning.
Back to the pool till next weekends trip to Dover ,Humm will it be 5 hrs or 6 hrs lets hope the weather is good

1 comment:

cal said...

you are clearly mad. is poor wee chris allowed a wet suit when he accompanies you ? i always knew that you needed an excuse to play with loads of gresse and talk about it publically. cal