So, the 1930 ritual was obeyed again with the call to Reg and this time he was able to give good news.
Reg is aiming for an 0330 Saturday meet with Nuala at the boat and an 0400 departure. The wind and tide are looking favourable. All to be confirmed at 1930 Friday !!
Fingers crossed !!
Thursday, 24 July 2008
Wednesday, 23 July 2008
WindGURU
We have just looked at an excellent site called WindGURU and it looks like Reg was right again !!
The wind is gusting tomorrow and in the wrong direction. The site is forecasting a calm wind in the right direction for Saturday. So, now we keep looking at the site and see if the forecast remains.
The wind is gusting tomorrow and in the wrong direction. The site is forecasting a calm wind in the right direction for Saturday. So, now we keep looking at the site and see if the forecast remains.
The Waiting Game
Here I am in Dover trying not to get too stressed .....Tam has arrived to keep me sane . I woke really early and after breakfast went to see the sea - not a wave in sight ...Arghhhhhhhh
I know I have to be patient and trust Reg my pilot but thats really hard for me .
Plan of action today is have a little swim down in the harbour and then a drive to the sights of Dover - well that wont take long will it ???? Maybe gentle stroll on the cliffs to look across the pond and think about the challenge ahead . 19:30 I will call Reg again and fingers crossed tomorrow will be the day
Tuesday, 22 July 2008
On Hold for A Day.
Reg has decided that the conditions are looking good for Thursday and is holding for 24 hours to make the most of them.
The same call will be made to Reg at 1930 Wednesday, when it is expected that the countdown will commence.
The same call will be made to Reg at 1930 Wednesday, when it is expected that the countdown will commence.
Dover and depending
Worldwide Communications networking headquarters established in Dover - Room 61 - upstairs at the Travel Inn !!!
Nuala currently in the nerve centre studying the meteorology - sitting on the bed watching the news !!
The decision of will she stay or will she go tomorrow is pending a phone call to Reg at 1930.
Further news will follow !!
Nuala currently in the nerve centre studying the meteorology - sitting on the bed watching the news !!
The decision of will she stay or will she go tomorrow is pending a phone call to Reg at 1930.
Further news will follow !!
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)
